"We have work to do: all hands are needed... Join us on the Pathway to Leadership."
Saturday, September 30th 10:00 - 3:00 in the Social Hall
All are welcome to attend this workshop. Childcare is available and lunch will be provided.
Introducing Westside’s New Ministerial Intern: Margo Rinehart
Margo Rinehart is a fourth year seminary student at Seattle University School of Theology and Ministry. For the next 12 months she will be joining Westside for her Unitarian Universalist Association internship. Margo comes from twenty-five years of social work experience with children and families. She has been a member of the Kitsap Unitarian Universalist Fellowship for over twenty years, where she worked actively with the Worship team, Board, fundraising, Committee on Ministry, and other duties as assigned! Her call to ministry comes from a passion for Unitarian Universalism, a burning desire to celebrate and nurture the Divine spark in all of us and ten years of Buddhist thought and compassion practice. She grew up in the Puget Sound area and currently resides in Kitsap County with her husband Kelley. Their son is entering his second year at the University of Washington - go dawgs
Join Our Fall Three-part Membership Series
1. Getting to Know UU
2. Candlelight and Conversation
3. How WSUU Works (and Plays!)
- No CommentsThis week I am thinking with great sadness about Lewis Brancati and his family including the whole family of Westside UU Congregation. A life changes between one moment and the …Read More »
- No CommentsWe have an exciting opportunity coming up for October 20th to 23rd in Leavenworth. Some vacancies have opened for you to join us for this 3rd annual auction item and …Read More »
- No CommentsWhere did summer go? We might say it went up in flames and smoke with all the wild fires in the Western states and provinces. We could probably say summer …Read More »
- No Comments“Torches and Candles: A Short Reflection” Since last week’s events in Charlottesville, Virginia I have reflected on the basic difference between the use of candles and torches in American life. …Read More »
- No CommentsYour Board of Trustees will be meeting in just over a week for the annual Board Retreat deciding on our areas of focus and setting our goals for the coming …Read More »