During the current public health crisis we will be using technology to help us be together in community for our Sunday Services, groups and meetings. For the time being we will primarily be using the application called Zoom.
You can follow the steps below to access Zoom. Below the steps is a link to a very helpful video that will also guide you through the process.
You can use Zoom on your phone, tablet or computer. In our publications and on our calendar you will see hyperlinks to let you join these virtual events.
- When you click on the link it will open Zoom in your browser.
- You will be asked to download the application in order for it to function. Please agree to this.
- After it has downloaded you will see a pop-up window asking if you would like to join zoom.us. Please say yes again.
- The next window that opens is where you can view the service or join a group or meeting.
- There will sometimes be options to join with video or audio. For Sunday services there will not be audio and visual options for you to select because they will happen automatically.the sound and camera will show you the service but no one will be able to see or hear you – it will be a view only situation.
- For your groups and meetings you can join with both audio and video and you will be able to carry on as if you were sitting together in a room.
To set up Zoom access for your groups and meetings please contact our office: email@example.com.
Here is a video about joining a meeting by Zoom: https://youtu.be/vFhAEoCF7jg
If you are having problems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org